Hollywood's Horse at Kentucky Derby Finishes Last
4:38 PM PDT 5/7/2011 by Mike Barnes
Comma to the Top, owned by MGM and Warner Bros. execs, fades to 19th after strong start.
Comma to the Top, owned by MGM co-chairmen Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment president Kevin Tsujihara, finished 19th and last Saturday in the 137th running of the Kentucky Derby.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile