Hollywood's A-List Redefined
Very few actors find themselves standing on the edge of major stardom. Chris Pine is now in that enviable, if precarious, position, and he's trying to take the native uncertainty in stride. With a huge hit last year in Star Trek, in which he made the iconic role of Capt. James T. Kirk his own, and the imminent release of the action flick Unstoppable, in which he stars opposite veteran A-lister Denzel Washington, Pine is determinedly realistic about it all.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Thursday, Dec. 12
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'Get Up, Stand Up' Recap: They Love Each Other!