Hollywood's Super Pac Spenders
6:00 AM PDT 10/4/2011 by Tina Daunt
Jeffrey Katzenberg kicks off the season with a $2 million contribution as the entertainment industry (cautiously) opens the unregulated floodgates.
In a town that loves its blockbusters, Hollywood's political fund-raising scene is turning into a big-budget drama, thanks to the super PAC.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR