'Homeland' Daughter Morgan Saylor Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The actress plays Dana Brody on the acclaimed Showtime drama.
Morgan Saylor, who plays the eldest child of POW-turned-terrorist Nicholas Brody on Showtime’s Homeland, has signed with UTA.
The 18-year-old actress has been on the drama since its premiere in 2011. She also appeared in 2009’s Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant and next will be seen in the indie Jamie Marks Is Dead, which is set to begin production at the end of this month.
Saylor continues to be repped by Atlanta-based J Pervis Talent Agency, The Osbrink Agency, Management 360 and attorney Steve Warren of Hansen Jacobson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR