20th TV Casts Execs' Dogs in Hits Like 'Homeland' and 'Glee' for 2014 Calendar
The inaugural project, which benefits rescue group Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue, features a new show every month, including "Modern Family," "New Girl" and "Sleepy Hollow."
This story first appeared in the Jan. 3, 2014, issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
For 2014, 20th Century Fox Television is recasting many of its hit series, including Homeland, Glee and Modern Family -- with dogs. The inaugural "Dogs of TCFTV Calendar" -- shot Dec. 8 on the Fox lot to benefit the Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue group ($30; 310-369-8386) -- features the proud pups of executives. Each month's photo is themed to a 20th show.
For March, Bella and Coco (owned by wife and husband Sharon Klein, executive vp casting and talent, and Howard Kurtzman, executive vp legal and business affairs) posed for an Arrested Development tableau. Senior vp current programming Jeffrey Glaser's pooch Raisin and senior vp brand and franchise management Steven Melnick's Lucy modeled for October's Sleepy Hollow setup, and canines owned by senior vp corporate communications and publicity Chris Alexander, vp publicity Shari Rosenblum and senior vp business affairs Pam Baron sat for January's New Girl shoot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR