Jane Francis Signs New Multi-Year Deal with Fox 21
The veteran studio exec has worked closely on Showtime's "Homeland" and "Sons of Anarchy" on FX.
Jane Francis has signed a new mutli-year deal with Fox 21, the cable production arm of studio Twentieth Century Fox Television, where she will be promoted to executive vp.
The announcement came Friday from by Fox 21 president Bert Salke, to whom Francis will continue to report.
"Jane is an incredibly talented executive and someone I rely on greatly as we look to continue to grow Fox 21,” Salke said in a statement. “She’s smart, she’s aggressive, and her relationships within the creative community are second to none. Writers absolutely adore her, and so do I. She has more than earned this promotion and I’m happy that she’ll continue to be part of this company for years to come.”
Francis has been with Fox 21 since its inception and has been instrumental in building the division. She’s worked closely on Fox 21 hits including Showtimes's Goldent-Globe winning Homeland and Sons of Anarchy, the highest-rated drama on FX. She has also been a key player in expanding the company’s development to animation with Comedy Central's upcoming Brickleberry from creator Daniel Tosh.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR