Hong Kong-Asian Film Financing Forum Expands for 2012
The 10th edition will include non-fiction and documentary films for the first time.
HONG KONG – The Hong Kong-Asian Film Financing Forum is expanding to include non-fiction and documentary projects in its 10thedition, to be held from March 19-21, 2012.
Organized by the Hong Kong International Film Festival Society, the project matching and filmmaker networking platform will select 25 to 30 projects for the three-day event, alongside its sister events by the same organizer, the Hong Kong International Film Festival and Asian Film Awards, and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council-organized market, the Hong Kong Filmart.
HAF 2012 projects with “outstanding originality” will be rewarded with cash prizes to up to HK$350,000 ($45,033), as well as a HAF Script Development Fund to support Chinese-language scripts, and the newly established Fox Chinese Film Development Award, which is a first-look deal with Fox International Productions and a prize of HK$100,000.
The deadline for submission of projects is Nov. 30, 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR