Hong Kong Filmart: Download THR's Day 1 'Daily'
In day 1 of THR's Filmart Dailies, Hong Kong producers embrace raunchy sex comedies, Johnnie To's China-set cop drama "Drug War" sells to multiple territories and veteran director Andrew Lau discusses the ups and downs of his eclectic career.
Hong Kong Embraces Sex Comedies
Enticed by the unexpected success of racy fare like Vulgaria and Due West, local producers are rushing to cash in on a craze for crassness at the Hong Kong box office.
Media Asia Titles Land Global Deals
The Hong Kong-based shingle boasts brisk pre-sales of Johnnie To's HKIFF entry Drug War and Arvin Chen's comedy Will You Still Love Me.
Q&A Andrew Lau
The HKIFF's Filmmaker in Focus discusses the evolution of the Hong Kong film industry, working with Martin Scorsese and why he needs to practice his cooking.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR