Hong Kong Filmart: Download THR's Day 3 'Daily'
In day 3 of THR's Filmart Dailies, a raft of new initiatives look to foster young film talent in Hong Kong and China, Bollywood producers lament a lack of government support, and celebrated Japanese auteur Kiyoshi Kurosawa discusses the early lessons he learned making softcore pornography.
Filmart Turns Spotlight on New Talent
A raft of new initiatives look to support fresh filmmaking voices that insiders say are badly needed if Asian cinema is to remain globally competitive.
Bollywood Bemoans Lack of Support
The popularity of Indian film and TV is on the up internationally, but industry players say they are still struggling to compete thanks to a lack of domestic backing.
Director Q&A: Kiyoshi Kurosawa
The celebrated auteur discusses altered states of reality, returning to the big screen after four years and the lessons he learned while working in softcore porn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack