Hong Kong Filmart: Download THR's Day 3 'Daily'
In day 3 of THR's Filmart Dailies, a raft of new initiatives look to foster young film talent in Hong Kong and China, Bollywood producers lament a lack of government support, and celebrated Japanese auteur Kiyoshi Kurosawa discusses the early lessons he learned making softcore pornography.
Filmart Turns Spotlight on New Talent
A raft of new initiatives look to support fresh filmmaking voices that insiders say are badly needed if Asian cinema is to remain globally competitive.
Bollywood Bemoans Lack of Support
The popularity of Indian film and TV is on the up internationally, but industry players say they are still struggling to compete thanks to a lack of domestic backing.
Director Q&A: Kiyoshi Kurosawa
The celebrated auteur discusses altered states of reality, returning to the big screen after four years and the lessons he learned while working in softcore porn.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress