In its fifth year, The Hollywood Reporter's Key Art Student Competition saw another bumper crop of entries from fledgling movie marketers.
In its fifth year, The Hollywood Reporter's Key Art Student Competition saw another bumper crop of entries from fledgling movie marketers, helping to fulfill the program's mandate to reach out to the next generation and raise the profile of movie marketing in art programs nationwide. Nearly 300 entries were received for this year's competition from 29 schools in 10 states.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR