Hoover Pulls Ads From ABC in Protest Over Canceled Soaps
6:13 PM PDT 4/18/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
Following the network's cancellation of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live," the vacuum maker says it's starting a campaign to get the network to reverse its decision.
Soap opera fans and stars aren't the only ones upset over ABC's decision to cancel its long-running daytime dramas All My Children and One Life to Live.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile