EXCLUSIVE: Inside the Hot Business of 'Glee'
3:18 PM PST 1/25/2011 by Shirley Halperin
The new Hollywood Reporter goes deep inside the war room with cast and execs to look at the forces that have made Fox’s hit show a half-billion-dollar franchise, as they also open up about looming cast salary negotiations, that Kings of Leon snub (everyone's mad!) and an eventual future without creator Ryan Murphy.
The following story appears in the current issue of The Hollywood Reporter available on newsstands Thursday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR