Hot Docs UFC Film Sells in Brisk Toronto Film Market
Showtime Networks picked up the U.S. rights to Fightville, about Ultimate Fighting Championship pugilists, amid a raft of documentary distribution deals in Toronto.
TORONTO – The Hot Docs film market kicked into gear Wednesday with Showtime Networks snagging the U.S. rights to Fightville, a documentary about Ultimate Fighting Championship competitors from U.S. filmmakers Michael Tucker and Petra Epperlein.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR