Too Hot For MTV: Ten Controversial Music Videos That Got Banned
Did you hear? Julianne Hough’s new video for "Is That So Wrong" was banned by CMT for being too revealing. At least that’s the rumor -- that she apparently started. Turns out it was some contractual hiccup that kept the clip off the air, not her Jockey-esque boy shorts and bra combo. Hough’s label, meanwhile, had no comment on the matter -- why so shy? But this exercise in futility did inspire us to think of 10 truly controversial videos deemed too hot for MTV (at least during daylight hours) -- four by Madonna alone!
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game