'Hot Tub Time Machine' Sequel Sets Release Date
Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke return as time-traveling buddies Christmas Day.
Moviegoers will be able to keep warm Christmas Day with the sequel to The Hot Tub Time Machine. Paramount has slated the comedy, starring Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke, to hit theaters Dec. 25.
Also slated for that date are the Disney musical Into the Woods and the Angelina Jolie-directed World War II drama Unbroken, from Universal.
Director Steve Pink returns to helm the sequel, from writer Josh Heald. Andrew Panay is producing, with Adam Scott also among the cast.
MGM is partnering with Paramount for worldwide distribution of the film. Paramount is distributing the film theatrically and via home video worldwide, while MGM is handling the theatrical release in select international territories.
MGM released the original Hot Tub Time Machine in March 2010. The comedy about friends who time travel via a hot tub went on to gross $64.6 million worldwide.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David