'Hot Tub Time Machine' Sequel Sets Release Date
Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke return as time-traveling buddies Christmas Day.
Moviegoers will be able to keep warm Christmas Day with the sequel to The Hot Tub Time Machine. Paramount has slated the comedy, starring Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke, to hit theaters Dec. 25.
Also slated for that date are the Disney musical Into the Woods and the Angelina Jolie-directed World War II drama Unbroken, from Universal.
Director Steve Pink returns to helm the sequel, from writer Josh Heald. Andrew Panay is producing, with Adam Scott also among the cast.
MGM is partnering with Paramount for worldwide distribution of the film. Paramount is distributing the film theatrically and via home video worldwide, while MGM is handling the theatrical release in select international territories.
MGM released the original Hot Tub Time Machine in March 2010. The comedy about friends who time travel via a hot tub went on to gross $64.6 million worldwide.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues