'Hot Tub Time Machine' Sequel Sets Release Date
Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke return as time-traveling buddies Christmas Day.
Moviegoers will be able to keep warm Christmas Day with the sequel to The Hot Tub Time Machine. Paramount has slated the comedy, starring Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke, to hit theaters Dec. 25.
Also slated for that date are the Disney musical Into the Woods and the Angelina Jolie-directed World War II drama Unbroken, from Universal.
Director Steve Pink returns to helm the sequel, from writer Josh Heald. Andrew Panay is producing, with Adam Scott also among the cast.
MGM is partnering with Paramount for worldwide distribution of the film. Paramount is distributing the film theatrically and via home video worldwide, while MGM is handling the theatrical release in select international territories.
MGM released the original Hot Tub Time Machine in March 2010. The comedy about friends who time travel via a hot tub went on to gross $64.6 million worldwide.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws