'House at the End of the Street' Release Set for Feb. 2012
Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue and Max Theriot star in the Relativity thriller.
The Jennifer Lawrence starrer House at the End of the Street will be released on Feb. 3, 2012, Relativity Media announced Friday.
Elisabeth Shue and Max Theriot co-star in the thriller, about a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is next door to a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son (Thieriot). Shue plays Lawrence's mom.
The film was directed by Mark Tonderai and written by David Loucka.
FilmNation's Aaron Ryder and Peter Block of A Bigger Boat produced with Hal Lieberman.
FilmNation will distribute pic outside of the U.S.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR