'House of Nerds': Kevin Spacey, John McCain Spoof Netflix Series (Video)
The video, which aired at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, prominently features congressman Frank Underwood from "House of Cards."
The White House Correspondents' Dinner, also deemed Nerd Prom, gets a spoof in "House of Nerds," a star-studded clip that aired at the Saturday event.
The video prominently features House of Cards' Kevin Spacey's congressman Frank Underwood along with various well-known media figures, journalists and government officials who partake in some knowing humor.
The spoof includes Sen. John McCain talking about the host of the Correspondents' dinner, Conan O'Brien. "He's the one that got fired from the Tonight Show right?" asks McCain on the phone. Underwood replies, "Yes, and then he moved over to TBS."
The Arizona senator quips, "is that a real network?" Underwood dryly responds, "No, but neither is NBC."
Politico's Mike Allen, CBS News' Major Garrett, Buzzfeed's Ben Smith, White House spokesperson Jay Carney, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg are just a few others who cameo in the clip.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR