How Andy Cohen wrangles the 'Housewives'
But he admits he needs "a shower...and a drink" after Teresa reunion smackdown
Don't get him wrong: Andy Cohen loves each of his 26 housewives equally. But Bravo's senior vp original programming -- and host of the network's infamous "Real Housewives" reunion specials and his own boozy-feeling aftershow -- has extra big love for the Jersey four, whose Aug. 23 finale garnered the network its biggest audience this year; more than 3 million viewers tuned in for the catfight-tastic conclusion to the show's second season. With five series in the franchise -- Orange County, New York, Atlanta, New Jersey and Washington -- and one more on the way (Beverly Hills), it seems the 42-year-old New Yorker has cooked up the perfect recipe for reality-show staying power. Cohen chats with THR about his sister wives.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR