How Burnett and Lynch Will Steer the Emmy Ship
This year's telecast producer and host come clean about how they first paired up (on an airplane!), what wakes them up at night and the edgy stuff they're prepping for Fox's Sept. 18 show.
If you had to pick the ideal pairing to jazz up this year's Emmys, you probably couldn't ask for more than TV's most prolific producer and comedy's "It" actress. Here, Mark Burnett -- the first reality producer to oversee the telecast -- and Jane Lynch, Glee's Emmy-winning mistress of sarcasm, talk about the stress and late-night panic attacks that come with putting together the TV biz's biggest night.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Colbert To Denver Post's Marijuana Editor, Ricardo Baca: 'Are You A Cop?'
- Yeezy Taught Me: How To Impress Barbara Walters
- Conversations with Alonzo Bodden and Spyro Gyra's Jay Beckenstein, Plus Exclusives by Make-A-Wish, Placido Domingo, Placido Domingo Jr and Danielle de Niese
- Tracy Letts Hopes 'August: Osage County' Wins 'Every F--king Thing'