How David Ellison, Son of Larry Ellison, Scored Big With 'True Grit'
7:00 AM PST 3/1/2011 by Kim Masters
Despite his Oracle co-founder father's help on everything from the $20 million-plus Malibu house and Skydance Productions -- the young mogul is being taken seriously in Hollywood, according to the current The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
The following article appears in the current issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine on newsstands now. Subscribers can read the magazine here.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR