How David Ellison, Son of Larry Ellison, Scored Big With 'True Grit'
In 2009, Skydance reached a four-year co-financing, production and distribution agreement with Paramount. Studio sources indicate it is limited in scope, committing Ellison to co-finance the next Mission: Impossible as well as the Jack Ryan reboot and possible Top Gun remake (assuming the latter two fall within certain budget parameters). But sources say it is up to Paramount whether to offer Ellison a role in financing its other projects.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR