How to Fake 1% Opulence, 'Dallas'-Style
For ABC's "GCB," production designer Denny Dugally created ostentatious yet sophisticated sets for the primetime soap's rival Texas ladies.
By now, hollywood knows what the "b" in GCB used to stand for ("bitches," as in Good Christian Bitches). But it could also, based on the first few episodes, mean Botox, backstabbing, big living and the Bible. Move over, Southfork: Dallas is ready for another close-up.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ReThink Review: American Hustle - David O. Russell Assembles His All-Stars
- Theater: Fiona Shaw Rocks In One Of The Last Shows Of The Year
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives