'How I Met Your Mother' meets Season 6
CBS gives comedy series an early renewal
On the heels of "How I Met Your Mother" hitting its 100th episode and its creators/executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas getting locked in by producing studios 20th TV for three more years, CBS has given the comedy series an early sixth-season renewal.
After a slow start, "HIMYM" has grown into a solid anchor for CBS' Monday lineup while also garnering big fan following and critical praise.
With the pickup, CBS has secured its three hit Monday comedies, "Two and a Half Men," "The Big Bang Theory" and "HIMYM" for next season.
The first two are in the midst of multiyear pickups.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR