How the Kardashians Made $65 Million Last Year
Kim now charges as much as $25,000 to simply mention and link to a brand or company in a tweet. It’s so effective a tool that businesses have begun including Twitter clauses in their contracts with the family, committing the girls to a set number of tweets about their product.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jon Stewart Surprises John Oliver With An Emotional Goodbye On His Last Episode Of 'The Daily Show'
- Real Life Version Of 'Blue Crush' Is Hawaii's Biggest Party Of The Year (VIDEO)
- Katy Perry Says Her Video With John Mayer Is 'More Authentic' Than Kimye's 'Bound 2'
- Kirk Cameron And Victoria Jackson's Anti-Gay Comments And The Backlash That Ensued