How Maserati Got into the Movies — For Free
Without the marketing budgets of others, the elite Italian automaker speeds through “Limitless” thanks to nimble planning.
When the filmmakers behind Relativity’s Limitless needed a car that featured the sort of luxury, style and performance befitting the thriller’s dashing main character, they could’ve gone with any number of options. Perhaps a Ferrari, Bentley or Porsche would have sufficed.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR