How the Primetime Emmys Were Consumed (Infographic)
7:30 AM PDT 9/25/2013 by Alex Ben Block
What was really going on behind those big ratings: Data from Twitter, Google, Facebook and Nielsen reveals a minute-by-minute account of what viewers most cared about during the show.
This infographic first appeared in the Oct. 4 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
THR breaks down the Emmys' top tweets, most Tivo'd moments and more in the infographic below. (Click the infographic to enlarge.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR