How the Stars Celebrated Their Grammy Wins, Noms
THR music editor Shirley Halperin ranks the exclusivity level of each party.
With the open bars now closed and the last notes sung, it’s time to look back at Grammy week’s best hangs. Who made the party rounds and where was the scene at? How difficult was it to get in and, if one did, was it worth the hassle? The Hollywood Reporter breaks down Grammy’s most hyped parties and rates their exclusivity level on a scale of 1 to 10. The lowest: your schlubby socially awkward college pal could walk in no problem. The highest: you better be part of an A-lister’s posse or you’re stuck outside the velvet rope.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR