How Studios Need Summer to Shake the 2011 Slump
1:13 PM PST 3/10/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Summer lined with franchise titles and sequels should help offset early malaise.
Ah, the good old days. a year ago, Disney’s Alice in Wonderland opened to $116 million, a stunning number for the first weekend in March.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR