How 'The Voice' Plans to Twist the Talent Show Formula
Executive Producer Mark Burnett along with celebrity coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine offered a preview of the new NBC singing competition show at a Tuesday press conference.
“The level of talent … is leaps and bounds beyond the winners of any other competition show,” The Voice host Carson Daly declared at the top of a press conference introducing NBC’s new Mark Burnett-produced program, which is based on the wildly successful The Voice of Holland. He was responding to a question about American Idol and how The Voice (on which Daly will fill the Ryan Seacrest role) may fare compared to the ratings giant. “Ours is the best,” Daly proclaimed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)