How Will NBCUniversal's Olympics Deal Affect Comcast's Stock?
6:41 AM PDT 6/8/2011 by Georg Szalai
One analyst says that it will lower his Comcast valuation by $430 million or less through 2020, calling the impact "very minor" at less than 1 percent of his current stock target price.
NEW YORK - Wall Street observers on Wednesday continued to weigh in on Comcast-controlled NBCUniversal's $4.38 billion Olympics deal, with at least two analysts suggesting that investors can relax despite the high price tag.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile