Howard Stern, George Clooney, Ricky Gervais Among First Guests on CNN’s 'Piers Morgan Tonight'
Condoleezza Rice will also appear during the show’s launch week, with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Kid Rock and Rod Stewart confirmed for following weeks.
NEW YORK - Piers Morgan's first week of guests on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight will include George Clooney, Howard Stern and Ricky Gervais, the network said Monday.
Stern will appear Tuesday, Gervais Thursday, and Clooney on Friday. Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will also join CNN's new primetime host during his first week on the air on Wednesday of next week. It previously became known that Oprah Winfrey would be Morgan’s first guest on Monday.
Guests confirmed for following weeks include more celebrities and political names. They include Kid Rock, Rod Stewart, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate Mitt Romney and Donald and Melania Trump.
Morgan is taking over the nightly 9pm spot previously held by Larry King.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'