Howard Stern: ‘I’m Not Taking a F---ing Paycut’
12:58 PM PST 12/7/2010 by Paul Bond
Sirius host snaps at CFO for suggesting he accept less than $100 million salary.
Howard Stern uncharacteristically lashed out at his employer during his show Tuesday using words about David Frear, the CFO of Sirius XM, that would have
gotten him fined had he still been on traditional radio.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile