HP Launches New Professional Workstations
HP Z420, Z620 and Z820 will be available in April.
HP unveiled three new HP Z workstations, aimed at increasing performance for professional industries including film and TV production, with requirements such as animation and VFX, as well as 4K resolution imagery.
The new lineup includes the Z420, a single processor workstation priced at $1,169; the mid-range Z620 with a dual processor for $1,649; and for compute-intensive tasks, the highest performance Z820, priced a $2,299.
The workstations are driven by the latest Intel Xeon processors.
Among the features, all three models offer up to 60% faster memory compared with the existing Z400, Z600 and Z800, according to senior product manager Mike Diehl.
The Z420, Z620 and Z820 are expected to be available worldwide beginning in April.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game