HuffPost to Launch Quebec French Language Edition
Le Huffington Post Quebec will follow the U.S. news website and content aggregator introducing a Canadian English-language edition six months ago.
TORONTO – Six months after launching The Huffington Post Canada, the AOL Huffington Post Media Group is rolling out a French-language edition in Quebec.
Le Huffington Post Québec will combine Arianna Huffington's HuffPost's digital platform with Quebec-based staff and editorial writers.
The Huffington Post Canada site currently has around 1.8 million visitors monthly, according to comScore.
The Quebec edition is set to launch in January 2012 and will be stick-handled by AOL Canada and HuffPost’s Canadian arm, led by Brad Cressman and Kenny Yum.
HuffPost also plans to launch Le Huffington Post France, another French language edition, by the end of the year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game