HuffPost to Launch Quebec French Language Edition
Le Huffington Post Quebec will follow the U.S. news website and content aggregator introducing a Canadian English-language edition six months ago.
TORONTO – Six months after launching The Huffington Post Canada, the AOL Huffington Post Media Group is rolling out a French-language edition in Quebec.
Le Huffington Post Québec will combine Arianna Huffington's HuffPost's digital platform with Quebec-based staff and editorial writers.
The Huffington Post Canada site currently has around 1.8 million visitors monthly, according to comScore.
The Quebec edition is set to launch in January 2012 and will be stick-handled by AOL Canada and HuffPost’s Canadian arm, led by Brad Cressman and Kenny Yum.
HuffPost also plans to launch Le Huffington Post France, another French language edition, by the end of the year.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues