Hugh Dancy Taking On Psychological Thriller ‘Spree’
The Maya Entertainment project centers on a young man whose last “fling” before his wedding spirals out of control.
Hugh Dancy is attached to play the lead role in the Maya Entertainment psychological thriller Spree.
Spree follows a handsome and affable young man whose last “fling" before his wedding nuptials spirals out of control.
Tommy O’Haver (An American Crime, Ella Enchanted) is directing the picture from his screenplay, which is based on a story by Kevin Turen and O’Haver.
Jamie Adamic will produce, along with Sandra Avila of Maya Entertainment.
Production is slated to begin in early fall.
Maya Entertainment has worldwide rights to the film and will begin pre-selling International rights at Cannes next month.
“We are very excited about this production and believe the picture will have wide appeal with its edgy storyline and the winning combination of Hugh Dancy and our director Tommy O’Haver,” Elias Axume, Maya’s EVP of International Distribution, said in a statement.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR