Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Wedding Called Off
"The wedding is off. Crystal had a change of heart," Hefner wrote on Twitter.
Hugh Hefner and girlfriend Crystal Harris' wedding, who were supposed to get married on Saturday, is no longer happening.
Hefner confirmed on his Twitter account that his 25-year-old fiancee called off the upcoming wedding.
In February, Harris announced on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight that she was set to marry the Playboy founder. "It's going to be fun!," she had told Piers Morgan at the time.
A few days before the ceremony was to take place at the Playboy Mansion, Harris seemed to have changed her tune. "The wedding is off," Hefner tweeted on Tuesday. "Crystal had a change of heart."
On Harris' website, she wrote: After much deep reflection and thought I have decided to end my engagement with Hef."
The couple was engaged in December.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR