Hulk Hogan gets kids game show
Wrestler will play larger-than-life judge on 'Hogan's Court'
TORONTO -- Here comes the judge.
TV celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan is to play a larger-than-life judge in the new kids live-action game show "Hogan's Court" from indie producers Skywriter Media and Entertainment Group, Positive Productions and Lenz Entertainment.
The Court TV-for-kids concept was created by Christopher Greaves, Asher Lenz and Jason Armstrong, and will feature Hogan presiding over everyday sibling disputes: Is a brother's sneakers fouling the house? Is a sister spending too much time in the bathroom?
"I am really looking forward to developing such an entertaining series with great production partners," Hogan said in a statement about the game show/reality series now in development.
"We want this to be one of those rare shows that kids and their families can watch together, and all find something to laugh about," he added.
The series co-producers plan 26 half-hour episodes for the first season, targeted at an 8-12 age demo.
Skywriter will start shopping Hogans Court for pre-sales at MIPCOM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10