Hulk Hogan Sex Tape: Wrestler Threatens Lawsuit Over Gawker Video
"This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission," Hogan's lawyer said of the clip, a portion of which hit the web on Thursday.
Whatcha gonna do, brother?
In Hulk Hogan's case, the former WWE superstar is threatening to sue over an alleged sex tape, which is reportedly being shopped around to the highest bidder (including Vivid's Steve Hirsch). On Thursday, Gawker posted an edited, one-minute clip of the 30-minute tape, which it reportedly obtained for free from an anonymous source.
Hogan's lawyer David R. Houston quickly responded, issuing the following statement to TMZ: "The tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law."
Screengrabs of the video hit the web in April, but Thursday marked the first time that video clips of the footage were available to the public.
It is unclear who the woman is in the tape, but Gawker reports that it may be Heather Clem -- ex-wife of Hogan's best friend, radio DJ Bubba the Love Sponge. The video appears to have been taken prior to Hogan's 2007 divorce from ex-wife Linda Hogan, as he references her in the video.
Hogan wed Jennifer McDaniel in 2010.
At the time of publication, the NSFW video was still visible on Gawker.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR