Hulu Acquires Canadian Crime Drama Endgame From Lionsgate
The Canuck procedural about a Russian chess master who solves crimes will start streaming today on the online video service.
TORONTO - Lionsgate has sold the Canadian procedural drama Endgame to Hulu for online streaming from today.
The crime drama, which stars Shawn Doyle as a Russian chess master, ran for one season on Showcase in Canada from March 2011.
Endemol Group has picked up the international distribution rights to 13 episodes of the series from Thunderbird Films and Front Street Pictures, excluding North America.
Endgame was created and showrun by Avrum Jacobson (ReGenesis), and was directed by David Frazee.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'