Hungarian Film Commissioner to Restructure Country's Ailing Film Industry
Andrew Vajna said during Sunday's film forum for Eastern European filmmakers that the priorities would be to valuate existing film-industry assets, create a legal framework for the industry and create a workable system.
Hungarian government film commissioner Andrew Vajna revealed some of the main points in his plan to restructure the ailing Hungarian film industry on Sunday during a film forum for Eastern European filmmakers at the Collegium Hungaricum in Berlin.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR