'Hunger Games' Actor Booking 'Endless Love' (Exclusive)
Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde are starring in Universal's remake of the 1981 teen drama.
Dayo Okeniyi is in negotiations to star opposite Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde in Universal's Endless Love.
The role is a big one for Okeniyi, who is best known for playing Thresh in The Hunger Games, as it marks his biggest studio gig since that Lionsgate movie.
Shana Feste is directing, while Scott Stuber and Pam Abdy of Bluegrass Films and Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage of Fake Empire are producing. J. Miles Dale is executive producing.
In the story about teens in a love triangle that turns a dark and disastrous corner, Okeniyi will play the role of Pettyfer’s mischievous and daredevil best friend.
Okeniyi will be seen next in the Sundance hit The Spectacular Now with Shailene Woodley and Miles Teller. He recently appeared on NBC’s Revolution and is part of Regency’s September drama Runner Runner with Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake.
He is repped by UTA, Sweeney Entertainment, and McKuin Frankel Whitehead.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR