Bruno Gunn Cast as Brutus in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
Lionsgate has added "The Office" and "Oz" actor to its cast for the upcoming teen tentpole, to play a former Career victor from District 2.
TORONTO - Bruno Gunn (Bad Teacher) will play Brutus in the Lionsgate sequel The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Gunn will play a former Career victor from District 2 in the upcoming adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ novel Catching Fire.
The actor is coming off starring roles The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Oz and Prison Break.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and is produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force, in association with Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release the second installment of the Hunger Games franchise on Nov. 22, 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR