Stephanie Leigh Schlund Cast as Cashmere in 'Hunger Games' Sequel 'Catching Fire'
The "Drop Dead Diva" star is the latest tribute to join "Catching Fire" as a career tribute competing in the Quarter Quell.
Stephanie Leigh Schlund is the latest tribute to be cast in Lionsgate’s upcoming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which is set to start production in September.
The Drop Dead Diva star is to play Cashmere, a former career tribute from District 1, who along with brother Gloss, played by Alan Ritchson, compete in the Quarter Quell.
Leigh Schlund will also be seen in the Fox series The Following, to debut this Fall.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force, in association with Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release the sequel to The Hunger Games on November 22, 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR