E. Roger Mitchell Cast as Chaff in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'
He will play a tribute from District 11, who is a past winner of the Hunger Games and will compete in the Quarter Quell.
TORONTO -- Ahead of Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire getting set to start production in September, E. Robert Mitchell has been cast in the role of Chaff.
Mitchell will play a tribute from District 11 who won the 45th annual Hunger Games and is to compete in the Quarter Quell.
The Atlanta-based actor's credits include Battle: Los Angeles, The Shield, One Tree Hill and Tyler Perry projects such as Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Daddy’s Little Girls.
Catching Fire will be directed by Francis Lawrence and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force, in association with Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate plans a wide release Nov. 22, 2013, for the second installment in the Hunger Games franchise.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR