Australian Actress Stef Dawson Joins 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay'
She'll play District 4 victor Annie Cresta in the third and fourth films in Lionsgate's YA franchise.
Stef Dawson has joined the cast of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1 & 2.
The Australian actress will play Annie Cresta, a victor from District 4. She's in a relationship with fellow District 4 victor Finnick Odair.
Last week, Game of Thrones star Natalie Dormer was also cast in the third and fourth films in Lionsgate's popular YA adaptation.
Directed by Francis Lawrence and based on the novel Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, the films will follow Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) as she leads a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol in the futuristic land of Panem.
The second installment in the series, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, will open wide Nov. 22, 2013.
Mockingjay: Part 1 will open wide Nov. 21, 2014, and Mockingjay: Part 2 will open Nov. 20, 2015.
Dawson's film credits include several short films and indies, and her upcoming projects include horror pic 13 Girls. She's repped by BMEG and Armada Partners.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR