'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds Wes Chatham
"The Help" actor will play Castor, a cameraman from the Capitol.
Lionsgate continues to round out the cast for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1 & 2.
Wes Chatham has joined as Castor, a cameraman from the Capitol who joins the rebellion. His character works closely with Cressida, who will be played by Natalie Dormer.
Directed by Francis Lawrence and based on the novel Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, the films will follow Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) as she leads a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol in the futuristic land of Panem.
The second installment in the series, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, will open wide Nov. 22, 2013.
Mockingjay: Part 1 will open wide Nov. 21, 2014, and Mockingjay: Part 2 will open Nov. 20, 2015.
Chatham's previous work includes roles in In the Valley of Elah, W. and The Help. He's repped by The Gersh Agency and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR