'Hunger Games': One Lucky Fan Will Win a Trip to Film Set
Lionsgate announced "The Ultimate Hunger Games Fan Sweeps," which will be on Facebook tomorrow, Friday, June 24.
Hunger Games' fans will have the opportunity to win a trip to visit the set of the highly anticipated film. Lionsgate announced today "The Ultimate Hunger Games Fan Sweeps," which will be on Facebook tomorrow, Friday, June 24.
Fans will have to go to the Hunger Games' Facebook page to enter the sweepstakes and "like it." They also will have the option to submit two additional entries if they share the page with friends. The winner will be announced online on the week of July 25 and the visit Includes: a tour on the set, select meet and greets with some of the cast and crew and autographs.
"We are very excited to welcome a fan to set,” says director Gary Ross. “We are grateful to all of the fans for their enthusiasm and support.”
Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are some of the stars of Hunger Games. The best-selling novel, written by Suzanne Collins, has sold over 3 million copies in print in the United States alone, is the first in a trilogy of novels which have developed a global following. The film is currently shooting and it is scheduled for release on March 23, 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For