'Weeds' Star Hunter Parrish Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The actor has also starred in several Broadway shows and appeared in a slew of films.
Weeds star Hunter Parrish has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Parrish was 18 when he began playing Silas Botwin, the oldest son of Mary-Louise Parker's pot-dealing single mom in the Showtime dramedy. The series ran for eight seasons and ended in September 2012.
In the interim, Parrish starred in two Broadway musicals, replacing Jonathan Groff as Melchior in Spring Awakening and then portraying Jesus in Godspell. He has also appeared in several films, including It's Complicated, where he played the son of Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin, and Paper Man, where he romanced Emma Stone.
Parrish continues to be repped by Management 360 and Schreck Rose.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!