DreamWorks Animation Delays Quarterly Earnings Release in Wake of Hurricane
The company will announce third-quarter earnings two days later than expected.
DreamWorks Animation has rescheduled its third-quarter earnings announcement because of Hurricane Sandy, which landed on the shores of New Jersey with 90 MPH winds Monday night.
DWA had been set to announce quarterly earnings on Tuesday but delayed the event until Thursday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time.
While DWA is based in Glendale, Calif., many of the analysts who would presumably take part in a conference with DWA executives to discuss the company's earnings are located in New York, where Hurricane Sandy prompted Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange to shut down trading Monday and Tuesday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR