'Hurt Locker' Actor to Star in Indie 'Kilimanjaro' (Exclusive)
The story centers on a man who is determined to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro after a recent breakup.
Brian Geraghty, best known for his work in The Hurt Locker, is starring in an indie film called Kilimanjaro, being directed by Walter Strafford from a script he wrote.
The story centers on a man (Geraghty) who is determined to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro after a recent breakup.
The movie will shoot mid-May in New York.
Repped by UTA, Management 360 and Loeb & Loeb, Geraghty next stars in the thriller ATM with Alice Eve and Josh Peck and will be seen in Robert Zemeckis’ return to live-action film, the Denzel Washington drama Flight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR